PV CYCLE is currently looking for an Operations Coordinator with extended responsibilities during the replacement of the Operations Manager due to her maternity leave. The employment contract is a fixed-term contract starting March 1, 2016 and ending January 31, 2017 with the possibility to extend the contract for a longer period or to offer a contract of indefinite duration.
Location: 1200 Brussels, Boulevard Brand Whitlocklaan.
The Operations Coordinator with extended responsibilities mainly works at the Brussels office and occasionally travels within Europe. The candidate reports directly to the Managing Director during the replacement period.
General Purpose of the function
To manage and execute all activities related to the organization of the collection, transport, recycling and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), with a particular attention to photovoltaic (solar) panels.
To report the results of our waste management activities to the management of the company and to public authorities such as waste administration agencies.
- To execute requests to collect and transport WEEE from customers to recycling and treatment facilities coming from mainly the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Belgium.
- To support and monitor collection, transport and recycling activities in mainly the following countries: France, Italy and Spain; other EU-28 countries are not excluded but occasionally occur.
- To liaise with suppliers of transport and treatment services on behalf of the company.
- To manage all administration related to Logistics, e.g. transport and weight bills or verification and approval of invoices.
- To report to the management and external public waste administration agencies.
- To meet customer expectations and company targets.
- To ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
– Native German (mandatory requirement) and excellent in oral and written English, French and/or Dutch.
– Italian and other languages are considered as a true advantage.
– Experience in Logistics, Dispatching and Planning is an asset.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Fully proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM-systems.
– Self-confident, strong organizer.
– Stress resistant and able to provide solutions for any challenge.
– Able to anticipate, to take initiative and to show proactive behavior.
– Team player with a true sense of responsibility.
– Service minded.
Temporarily contract during the maternity leave of the Operations Manager, starting from 1 March 2016 until 31 January 2017. You receive an intensive training program by the Operations Manager.
After this period an extension of the contract or a contract of indefinite term might be possible and depends as well on your performance during the temporarily period.
You will work in international dynamic team.
A remuneration package is offered in accordance with your skills and profile.
About PV CYCLE
PV CYCLE is a SME active in the service sector as a pan-European Producer scheme, offering dedicated compliance and waste management services for products under WEEE and Battery Producer Responsibility regulations, with a special focus on solar energy systems i.e. photovoltaic panels. Founded in 2007 by and for the PV industry, PV CYCLE set the benchmark for collective PV waste treatment and is today’s clear leader in the sector. The organization has national representations in a series of European countries, including Europe’s biggest PV markets: Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the United Kingdom and performs in accordance with ISO 9001 & 14001.
Only applications of German native speakers are taken into account.
The application is open until Friday 4th March 2016. Interviews Round 1 are scheduled in week 11 and Round 2 interviews in week 12.
Please send your application including CV to email@example.com with reference “Operations coordinator 2016”.